Thursday 18 July 2013

The Raven 2012 English PDVD.x264 Torrent Download

The Raven (2012)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Director: James McTeigue
Starring: John Cusack, Luke Evans, Alice Eve

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 149 SeedsPeers 100 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Raven torrent

Good rate 5Bad rate 5


Description:
When the crazy starts committing horrific murders inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe, who is a young Baltimore detective joins forces with Poe to stop him of So Gum reality.
Review:
I'm a big fan at all of WhoDunnit movies, and I want to see that The Crow was in store. I went in assuming that it will be like every other Jack Ripper/19th century killer movie and it will be predictable. I was right in my assessment, but despite them click? S. Crow was a brilliant film mainly due to the following:


No comments:

Post a Comment