Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Grey 2011 English (DVDRip) [480p] Torrent Download

The Grey (2011)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Director: Joe Carnahan
Starring: Liam Neeson, Frank Grillo, Dermot Mulroney

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 147 SeedsPeers 57 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Grey torrent

Good rate 13Bad rate 2


Description:
After their plane crashes in Alaska, six oil workers led by a skilled hunter to survive, but evil pack of wolves chasing each of its steps.After their plane crashes in Alaska, six oil workers led by a skilled hunter to survive, but evil pack of wolves chasing each of its steps.
Review:
This is my first review ever, so forgive me.I will not talk about action, not to destroy it but ill just say it's not just another chick-flick/action film or documentary Hans nature vs man kinds of movies that you've never seen before.I saw the movie, blew my mind, and so, as usual, I read some reviews about it here. Then I saw many hated him think. So I decided to say something about ITI think many people hated him and did not even see it, because they thought that his fellow Taken / Unknown Liam Neeson action. This movie got wrong crowd and low grades. Yes, it has its flaws, but if you can see what this movie is sure to be overlooked. But the thing is, not everyone can, and not a regular audience. You know what I mean, if you've already seen it.its kind of funny how people do not like this movie because of unrealistic events while enjoying movies like Mission Impossible or Sherlock Holmes Indeed they praise them. Are they real? Well, no. are bad movies? actually not at all for this kind of films. So, my point is this is not a reason to not like the movie, and as I said before the movie is not a documentary one.My advice, if you appreciate good movies and sick on the way to title now, just ignore the critics and see it and have different experience.PS I chose Sherlock Holmes and Mission Impossible, as they were released at about the same time as the Grey got higher grades


No comments:

Post a Comment