Sunday 28 July 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 (English) DVDRip.Dual Audio Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street (2012)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot, Elisabeth Shue

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 147 SeedsPeers 76 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

House at the End of the Street torrent

Good rate 11Bad rate 4


Description:
A mother and daughter move to a new town and find themselves living next door to a house where a young girl murdered her parents. When the daughter friend, the surviving son, she learns the story is far from over.
Review:
This movie was a pleasant surprise to me because I thought it was going to be more of a horror movie ... I wouldnt call it a huge Conn. tension thriller with good twists here and there. I love the casting and storyline. Actors did a good job, esp. A young college student male lead. It's a story that really happened, IMO. Music was a big part of the movie as well. Good soundtrack, because I knew it did not take away from the screens, but has developed its own anxiety! It was like another character. Definitely worth a look for all the right reasons. Very entertaining and had my attention throughout. All this without the blood and guts galore - made me think of the old Alfred Hitchcock-type thriller, which belongs to a wider audience anticipation and imagination. Finally, I thought I had the plot figured out, but I was surprised at how wrong I was. Smile on my way out of the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment