Wednesday 10 July 2013

The Princess Bride 1987 (English) DVDRip x264 Torrent Download

The Princess Bride (1987)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 1987
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Director: Rob Reiner
Starring: Cary Elwes, Mandy Patinkin, Chris Sarandon

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 128 SeedsPeers 100 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Princess Bride torrent

Good rate 8Bad rate 2


Description:
The author of fairy tale with swordplay giants, an evil prince, a beautiful princess, and thus, a kiss (as read by a kindly grandfather).
Review:
Entertaining film than pleasant, enough ideas, but I had to use the word .. I absolutely love this movie. I saw my young days I have been a parent with me, because then constantly revenue. It's just that they seem to see a movie I am weary of the Song of Songs. For one, I like books and movies and the kind of medieval fantasy. A little kid I have loved the knights, castles, and dragons. whole line. This film is simply puts the viewer in the world, where everything seems real, but feigned. According to the characters are very enjoyable as well, to watch and you really feel for them magáta


No comments:

Post a Comment