Saturday 20 July 2013

Rock of Ages 2012 Eng DVDRip (XViD) Torrent Download

Rock of Ages (2012)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Musical
Director: Adam Shankman
Starring: Julianne Hough, Diego Boneta, Alec Baldwin

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 119 SeedsPeers 97 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

Rock of Ages torrent

Good rate 6Bad rate 4


Description:
The small-town girl and a city boy on Sunset Strip meet while pursuing their Hollywood dreams.
Review:
I saw the original Broadway in December cast and had a great time. The movie did not disappoint me either. Mean love story tied together with great music from the 80's hair band was intentional. Re-experiencing time is priceless. Go. Enjoy. It certainly has become a cult favorite for years, and blessed them to keep some amazing stories of the year. Ignore the professional critics, have fun! This is my first review, an attempt to IMDb, hope this helps those who beat people, EW, local and national news professionals (aka, paid) reviews. I pop culture junkie and grandmother, I do not always agree with the pros. Im sorry Rock of Ages was a bad hand to start out of the gate, but I hope my review will bring a little piece a little treat for those clinging to their entertainment dollars. Extensive experience a party!


No comments:

Post a Comment