Sunday 19 May 2013

The Lives of Others 2006 Eng [DVDRip] 480p Torrent Download

The Lives of Others (2006)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Director: Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
Starring: Martina Gedeck, Ulrich Mühe, Sebastian Koch

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 129 SeedsPeers 89 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Lives of Others torrent

Good rate 12Bad rate 0


Description:

Review:
Holy cow! What a fantastic movie! I am a voting member of the Academy (actors branch) as I have all the movies for free. I have seen all 60 films ---. It was one of the last three movies I've seen --- because I was quite familiar with the title. This film slowly shook me, but in the end, the grip was merciless. The main actor, the story of the life of Peter Jennings, was wonderful. Everyone was great. Congratulations to the authors for their perfect structure --- and director for his impeccable story --- and to encourage better performance from his players. How good it was thrown. But now I'm totally confused. Why have I not heard of this movie? Where was this film at the Golden Globes? I have not seen any comments on that. Nothing! What's going on? Im very active in the film industry. I'm that kind of thing. The film (which I've never heard of) surprised me as no other film has ever done. Note IMDb: This is not a spoiler. Jesse Vint III


No comments:

Post a Comment