Saturday 25 May 2013

The Grey 2011 (English) PDVD.Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Grey (2011)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Director: Joe Carnahan
Starring: Liam Neeson, Frank Grillo, Dermot Mulroney

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 112 SeedsPeers 72 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Grey torrent

Good rate 18Bad rate 2


Description:
After their plane crashes in Alaska, there are six oil workers under the skilled hunter to live, but ruthless pack of wolves harassing their every step.
Review:
This is my first review ever, so please Pardon me.I wont talk about the plot so as not to spoil, but ill just say it is not just another film or documentary chick-flick/action her man vs. nature type movies like youve never seen before.I saw the movie blew my mind when I came as usual to read some reviews about it before. Then I saw many reviews hated it. So I decided to say something most people think about the requirements or even hated to see her because they thought that the other Taken / Unknown Liam Neeson action. So, the film got the wrong audience and the lowest estimates. It has its flaws, but if you can see what this movie is you will surely be ignored. But the thing is, not everyone can, with the usual audience. You know what I mean, if you've already seen it.It kind of funny how people do not like this movie because of unrealistic events watching movies like Mission Impossible or Sherlock Holmes In addition, they praise them. Realistic? Well, no. The following movies are bad? certainly not all of this kind of film. So, my question is thats not the reason for disliking the movie, and as I said before it is not recommended one.My documentary film, if you appreciate movies extraordinary and ill, as they travel today, just do not pay attention to critics and to see and experience. Different PS I chose Sherlock Holmes and Mission Impossible, since they were released almost at the same time as the gray was received higher ratings


No comments:

Post a Comment