Sunday 19 May 2013

The Campaign 2012 (English) (DVDScr) 720p Torrent Download

The Campaign (2012)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Jay Roach
Starring: Will Ferrell, Zach Galifianakis, Jason Sudeikis

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 140 SeedsPeers 57 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Campaign torrent

Good rate 21Bad rate 4


Description:

Review:
After reading many reviews, I agree that this is a bad film technique. The humor in this film is very crude and raw (it does not bother me), and has a very simple story. I am willing to give sgôro 5 or less until I stopped looking at the film of the film, and I have seen it for yy. The purpose of comedy is to make people laugh, and that's exactly what myself and the rest of the theater for most of the film. The film is so relevant to the two upcoming presidential election, and I feel that this film take the edge off the brutality of the current Obama vs Romney.If you just want a simple film that will make you laugh without having to think about the plot, and then see the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment