Monday 12 August 2013

The Bourne Ultimatum 2007 English BDRip.Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Édgar Ramírez

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 110 SeedsPeers 100 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Bourne Ultimatum torrent

Good rate 16Bad rate 3


Description:
Jason Bourne shadows a ruthless CIA official and a new program to kill agents while searching for the origins of his life as a professional assassin.
Review:
I recommend ten star ratings easily. The film really makes an impression on me, and The Bourne Ultimatum went far beyond. Furthermore, this trilogy has come together so well, I think it's one of the greatest movie trilogy of our time. Though all three films could not be more different from the Ludlum novels, they still serve as a powerful reference point in the movie. The Bourne Ultimatum made me want to cry that the series was over, but I could not even try to stop smiling for the title hours.From time opened, I knew we were in line. Paul Greengrass has done it again. We all went astray like previous Bourne films is here again: action, dialogue, and of course the trembling camera. But for me it was never a problem. I think it adds to the back suspense.I watch this movie several times before it is released on DVD, just because it's genius. This is quite satisfactory completion and must withstand the test of time as a fantasy film, and quite unforgettable trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment