Saturday 24 August 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 (English) DVDRip (480p) Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 128 SeedsPeers 55 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Avengers torrent

Good rate 18Bad rate 4


Description:
Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. assembles a team of superhumans to save the earth from Loki and his army.
Review:
Initially, I had the feeling that this film would be an overload of superhero excessive for my taste. But then, I have seen positive comments about endb and rotten tomatoes review and also in Youtube etc. .. and I felt that I was wrong and was able to draw on very well! So I went to see it.But I felt completely cheated anyone after seeing this movie, how endb assessment be so deceived! Could the reason that this film could only be remembered because it can become a part of the study can be as a film below the average could not be successfully overdoing it on the web and social networks. I do not usually write reviews, but forced to do it for this movie so decepçãoe aa waste of time, even if you have one of the best ratings still in the classification of IMDb.If endb is really true I worry about people who can not see in these actions and effects.Overall special, you can enjoy this movie if you liked Transformers Micheal eBay, if you can not find it very difficult to sit in this film too.


No comments:

Post a Comment