Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 (English) PDVD.XViD Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 118 SeedsPeers 58 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Avengers torrent

Good rate 5Bad rate 5


Description:
Nick Fury in S.H.I.E.L.D. put together a super group of people to save the planet from Loki and his army.
Review:
Initially, I had the feeling that this film would be too much for my taste Olympic overload. But I saw the positive comments and feedback RottenTomatoes and IMDb YouTube, etc. .. and I had to get to this, and they had a bad I had to watch the movie all over it.But I felt cheated after watching this, then how ratings IMDb seduction? It may be a memory of the film can only be done regarding this, because of how the case study was conducted at the film below average success by overdoing it on the internet and social networks. Do not type comments in general, but was forced to do this movie for such a disappointment aa waste of time and also has its best ratings ever IMDb.If IMDb rating is actually true I feel sorry for people who see the music and by his own act effects.Overall, enjoyed the pleasure, if this is Michael Bays Transformers Transformers Film Explain your business, if you are not well, you may have difficulty to sit through this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment