Thursday 25 April 2013

The Hangover Part II 2011 English PDVD Torrent Download

The Hangover Part II (2011)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy
Director: Todd Phillips
Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 100 SeedsPeers 73 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Hangover Part II torrent

Good rate 24Bad rate 3


Description:
Two years after the bachelor party in Las Vegas, Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug jet Thai Stus wedding. Stus plan for a pre-wedding brunch modest, however, goes seriously awry.
Review:
I really was optimistic going into the theater, I did not expect as large as the original, but I thought it would always be a good movie. However, most things, it is taken in the development of origin, and I hate to say it, but I was really bored for a good part of the film. Some jokes / scenes dragged on for a long time, to the point where I did not find it funny. There were some good moments, but the original really outrageous scenes / the original, so was also few and far between. Some scenes were more outrageous in the sense that there was full nudity, but I'm not someone who believes that it is very fun. In general, it seemed to me like a re-hash of things that are already made with naked people thrown, and it was not as enjoyable as the first film.


No comments:

Post a Comment