Wednesday 24 April 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 English DVD (720p) Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 129 SeedsPeers 93 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Guilt Trip torrent

Good rate 24Bad rate 5


Description:
As Andy Brewster inventor about to embark on the journey of your life, quick stops in his home moms turns to an unexpected cross-country trip with her along for the ride.
Review:
These days, people want their comedy obscenities. It is unclear how well do Appatow film at the box office. Now im not saying that I do not rude comedy. In fact, Superbad is one of my favorite movies.I just do not understand why movies like The guilt trip get such negative reactions from audiences and critics. Certainly, it is a movie masterpiece, but it was also 40 and it is getting better response from is.Although guilt trip I laughed out loud all the way through, the movie made me think of my own relationship with my mom. I had a great time visiting with the offense and would recommend it to anyone who is fed up with today's standards comedy.Funny, real, and honest. 7/10 - Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment