Wednesday 24 April 2013

The Avengers 2012 [English] DVD x264 Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 132 SeedsPeers 68 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

The Avengers torrent

Good rate 7Bad rate 4


Description:
Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. bring a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help to save the Earth from Loki and his army.
Review:
I have to anyone who will listen that this is one of the best adventure movies I've ever seen it will show. It is almost impossible to convey how pumped I am now that I've seen. I purposely avoid hyping me for movies, because if the expectations are too high, nothing seems to be able to reach them. I usually avoid the hype train whenever possible. That said, I was jacked up to see this film and was completely aboard the hype train. It could not be helped. So, I was definitely an intense disappointment was opened this film is not good. So happy to report, Im just the opposite is happened.The only word I can think to describe this movie is awesome can. His amazing work and everything I had hoped for and more. The exceptional entertainment for the uninitiated, but it has everything a fanboy would want to be sure. It has every little nuance of what wants to see a fanboy. One of the many things I liked was flat out the tension and conflict that arises between the team members. It's not a two-dimensional great team that bands together to crime, ho ho ho combat. Most do not like each other fist and there is so much texture to be played. This is great because so many of these characters are larger than life. They have egos and big guns arent used to play with other people or even by the rules. Stark, Thor and banners are all working on the other side of the fence, so to speak. Then theres the Widow, Hawkeye and Captain America, the following commands are used and play within a command structure. They are all together in a beautiful and best of all credible fashion thrown. Again, more than I ever dreamed possible.The whole cast really delivered. It took more than just action actor and stunt doubles to play these parts. The pathos is there, but as time and the performance is really deep. Look, I missed Ed Norton just like everyone on this hype train I talked about, but I'm so glad that Mark Ruffalo has convinced me. I hope hes locked up for the long term, because we need not change. Three was the lucky number for film banner. Every other actor is seen in Avnegers weve better than their previous incarnation (each) with the possible exception of RDJ as Stark. Hes great, but it's hard to his vision of the character of the original Iron Man in an ensemble film above. I must disclose in full the insanely attracted Scarlett Johansson. I thought her character widow was great, but judging in any case, that the rose-colored glasses on. The character arcs that are running course, while this film will surprise you anything other than a kind of Transformers popcorn scarfdown.I expected honestly do not want to give away ANY of the film with this figure much general public, because this is a film that every scen , ne should be enjoyed. Do yourself a favor and unaffected. Its how I saw the movie (apart from what the trailer showed) and though of course you are reading this review, you do not read other than with any kind of spoilers. Experience the grandeur of its own. Avengers as a film and as a team on the screen is an unstoppable force. Im just going to say the same Hulk and Thor combined great and leave it at that. This film defines MUST SEE.


No comments:

Post a Comment