Thursday 18 July 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 [English].DVDRip.720p Torrent Download

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Gambon, Rupert Grint

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 122 SeedsPeers 78 Peers Health Share ratio

Download torrent

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince torrent

Good rate 14Bad rate 4


Description:
As Harry Potter begins 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he discovers an old book marked mysteriously This book is the property of the Prince Mestiçoe starting to learn more about Lord Voldemort's dark past.
Review:
I was lucky enough to see a preview of the Half-Blood Prince three days before the opening day. I saw it a second time with my son, who is not exactly a top ten, but it is generally mature for her age and does not scare easily. Two screens give me a unique advantage as well as the adult and the child's perspective the film. I've only recently started to tell me the real Harry Potter fan when my son introduced me to the movies a couple of years. I finished the last book of just three weeks before seeing the movie Half-Blood Prince first time.With the book details a very fresh in my mind, I had high expectations for the film. And Yates, the production team and the actors definitely delivered. The film impresses with its many levels of the artistic point of view. Stripped and washed out colors of landscapes provide a constant feeling of fear and foreboding. The standard train ride to Hogwarts was palpable, seen in the landscape scorched with hot summer sun and filled with dark pools of water. The usual abundant greenery and cheerful train is not in any seen.Personally, I felt the pace was spot-on, and the film style of the time all the key plot points. But only if you enjoy the plot line driven by character and emotion. For the younger lot, looking fearful wizard duels and attacks magical creatures, for the first hour and half of the film drags a bit. My son certainly became nervous, and appreciate the subtlety and sophistication of the plot and cinematic approach.Most looming and the darkening of the tone of the film had also lost her when I reveled in the fine details contribute to the general sense of the increasing , approaching darkness. There are bad things in life are afraid of the big hairy spiders. My son was to see these


No comments:

Post a Comment